Kifaru pack

OP
SeanC

SeanC

FNG
This thing is built like a tank and seems very well thought out. I put 70lbs in it and seemed to carry very well felt like 30lbs did in my old setup.
29a74e2439da310985eb9fee5c37cc01.jpg
48d0526c47cdb6ccbdcd744a8b24f984.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

I'm anxiously awaiting a pack from them myself. Ordered a Reckoning after trying on and checking out all their packs in store on 8/1. Estimated ship date 8/22. I'm planning to leave on the 25th for my first of 3 scheduled hunts this fall. I'd love nothing more than to unpack my old freighter and load up a new pack for my first ever archery hunt!

I'm anxiously awaiting a pack from them myself. Ordered a Reckoning after trying on and checking out all their packs in store on 8/1. Estimated ship date 8/22. I'm planning to leave on the 25th for my first of 3 scheduled hunts this fall. I'd love nothing more than to unpack my old freighter and load up a new pack for my first ever archery hunt!

If it's going to be that close I'd give them a shout and see if they can bump it forward a day or two to be sure (or if picking up just ask if it will be ready on time and mention that you'd like to have it for a hunt a couple days later). It may not be possible with their workload this time of year, but worth a shot. They are usually pretty accommodating of reasonable requests like that, unlike the hundreds that they get from people wanting a pack for a trip in a week.

LelandEOD

FNG
If it's going to be that close I'd give them a shout and see if they can bump it forward a day or two to be sure (or if picking up just ask if it will be ready on time and mention that you'd like to have it for a hunt a couple days later). It may not be possible with their workload this time of year, but worth a shot. They are usually pretty accommodating of reasonable requests like that, unlike the hundreds that they get from people wanting a pack for a trip in a week.

Agreed.

Good luck on your hunt!

Good plan. Thanks for the heads up. I'll reach out to them tomorrow. I did let them know when I ordered it that I had a trip planned for the archery opener here in CO. But I also have 2 more coming up in the next month and a half so my season isn't shot without it. My trusty old Kelty should have one more pack out left in it before it gets put out to pasture.

LelandEOD

FNG
I just received my shipping notice from Kifaru. Exactly three weeks to the day from the original order. Whoo Hoo!