Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Backpack Advice

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by unclericco View Post
    Wow Stone Glacier just called me back and totally gave me the discount. That's pretty dang awesome, and thanks again for the info!
    I may have to try for this reason alone, great company! Thanks for serving as well.
    Git ur dun!

Post Thanks / Like
    Also a SG user xcurve with the sky talus is my go to rig. Love the way it fits me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    My experiences are just that... My Experiences.... and should be taken as such. I claim not to be an authority on anything just a guy who loves the outdoors and hopes to share his passion with others who enjoy it also..

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by unclericco View Post
    Wow Stone Glacier just called me back and totally gave me the discount. That's pretty dang awesome, and thanks again for the info!
    That's awesome. Pretty much exact same setup I got. I think you will be glad you got the Xcurve frame over the krux. I knew those guys would take care of you and get you your discount. I'll be taking my pack out elk hunting for the first time tomorrow. I'll let you know what I think of it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by frankrb3 View Post
    Here are some pics of my set up. The sleeping bag is a cold weather sleeping bag from a military modular sleep system. It's quite bulky, so is the tent and sleeping pad. Easily takes up over half the bag. The R3 would have a lot more room if I had newer, lighter, more compact sleeping system. Sorry about Scud, she's like most cats and could careless what I ask her to do.

Attachment 57385
    Attachment 57386
    Attachment 57387
    Attachment 57388
    Attachment 57389
    Pictures not attached?