Please help me find an entry level pack on a budget

GKPrice

Banned
EBAY. Type in "Army Molle II Large ruck sack". Don't get the medium Molle II. It's and internal frame. Get the large Molle II with the external frame. I think I'm aloud to put that on the forum. If not, please delete and excuse my misunderstanding. Buy one complete instead of parting it out. Much cheaper. I live in Princeton. About 3 miles from the VA border.

add "meat or hunting pack" to your ebay search too

That Kelly red cloud 90 for the price of shipping is a really good deal. I have one and really like it. The only reason I don't use mine much is I got the bounty by SJK for the load shelf.

Sdhalter

FNG
I have a King Core Hunter 1800 Day Pack in Mountain Shadow I will sell you for $100

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
TauPhi111

TauPhi111

WKR
Thanks everyone for your input. I took the offers for the Kelty Redcloud 90 and the Badlands 4500 for me and my buddy. Thank you both for your generous offers.

Car7x

WKR
I have a Bozeman made Dana Designs Terraplane. Red, gray. Listed here, can send pics but don't know how to post. Let me know if you'd like to see. Same as Mystery Ranch, basically. Dana is Ann old friend, he's made these thru 4 decades and sold 4 companies, still hard at it!

Craig