Eberlstock Team Elk

Griz34

Lil-Rokslider
Not a Kuiu fanboy at all. I just like to share honest experiences with gear that I've used. Sent you a pm.

Sent from my Galaxy s7 via the U.S. Postal Service

jaredgreen

Lil-Rokslider
This is my favorite way to set it up.....,bloody. I grab straps, tighten er down, get to moving. If it hurts, move faster, then it doesn't hurt as long.
44af6e6ed18e76e9c05dc6570f45f244.png

A couple years ago I posted a picture just like this on here of me packing a bull with my X2, and got the same responses. I always managed to get the job done, and considered the suffering a badge of honor so to speak. That said, it got me curious, so I picked up a used Exo to see if there really is such a big difference. Best $400 I’ve ever spent on backcountry gear. Dramatic difference.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EastMT

WKR
A couple years ago I posted a picture just like this on here of me packing a bull with my X2, and got the same responses. I always managed to get the job done, and considered the suffering a badge of honor so to speak. That said, it got me curious, so I picked up a used Exo to see if there really is such a big difference. Best $400 I’ve ever spent on backcountry gear. Dramatic difference.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If I buy a pack it will be SG x curve, I carried one 10 miles out of the Alaska Range with 85lbs this year, it was fine. That said, it was no more comfortable than my Barneys, but rifle slings, carrier, kifaru sling, all drive me nuts.

Also, funny story.......I work in the oil fields so we have an amazing gym. I walked over 500 miles this year on a treadmill at 15 deg incline with a 60 lb bag of sand strapped to a.........wait for it..........,eberlestock mainframe. I kinda like this little thing too, it might not be just a training pack much longer.