Search for the ultimate day/2night/travel bag

I'm always looking for a great pack. I've got a Kifaru duplex frame, AMR, DT2, nomad 1, long hunter lid, grab-it, mountain rambler and a couple pods and pouches. I'm really liking the 14'rand the Apollo Love the idea of a removable suspension system so I can mount it on the duplex and make up a load shelf for hauling meat. Saw someone rigged a MR Longbow to a bikini frame and love the tri-zip and the looks of it.

So pretty much what are y'all using for an all-round Day/travel pack and does it serve an overnight purpose with some planning?

(Yes I know all of my packs can do it but I just love gear and packs)

c4f9c7ac1334ffd393853a7120de6f3d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

22 mag all day long. I could get four or five nights out of it with a couple extra pockets and some creativity.

22 mag all day long. I could get four or five nights out of it with a couple extra pockets and some creativity.

For travel i use the 14r with 4 belt pockets on the side, and while i can't find anything I don't like about it, there isn't anything that really stands out that I do like, besides the suspension.

GIS

Lil-Rokslider
I've been running a Tahr this year and really like it. It has a meat shelf and I can get a couple nights out of it with pockets or guide lid.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

GIS

Lil-Rokslider
Here are some pics of the Tahr. I've been very happy with it so far and can't think of anything I'd want to change for daypack/multiday pack combo.

Daypack mode:

Multiday pack mode:

OP
LIWolverine
Man y'all make it tough. Just too many awesome packs and not near enough money lol.