Kifaru DT2 Internal framed pack

i bought this bag last year for my daughter, and she has worn it on hiking trips, was still a bit large for her when i got it.
i used it every day in idaho for archery elk this year (20 days) roughly, i did harvest a elk and packed it out with it. well the first load and a front and rear quarter. i can honestly say it is a great day pack, so comfortable and it can haul some weight...
these packs are incredible. i did the last load with my EMRII and tactical frame (front and rear) and it for sure hauls the weight better, and more comfortable, but man is that internal framed DT2 a bad a$$ pack.

I had an old MMR internal frame pack that I kick myself for selling. It was in UCP though which I hated (but was forced to use). I think those older packs are great overall, but of course, improvements will continue to be made.

I agree. The new hunting/tactical frames can handle 100+lbs loads. I'd appreciate 1 or 2 larger internal framed Kifaru packs for 50-80lb load without the feeling of being strapped to a packboard. Internal framed reckoning?

OP
wasatchcomm
i agree rhunter424

the internal framed dt2 is so simple but man is it flexible, perfect for archery hunters.

i was so impressed i only planned on using it the first day, but it was so comfortable, i figured i would leave my tac frame at camp, and use it once i got tired of the dt2, but that never happened, it is so comfortable, I'm going back to help a friend the last few days of season and I'm not even going to take my tac frame, just the internal dt2. crazy, i know.
so impressed with that pack.
internal frame MW ?