Got the green light on a new pack! EXO 5500

OP
F
I just placed my order, 5500 in Coyote, with the weapon carrier, one belt pouch (for my camera), and a mesh pocket. I had to take a big gulp when I hit submit, that is the most I have ever dropped on a pack. I can not wait to try it out though and know I made a good choice.

It is backordered 2-4 weeks, but my season wraps up in another 1 1/2 weeks anyways. I figure the off season will let me get it set up and play around with loading. I am pretty minimalist and considered the 3500 for a bit, but the extra room will be nice for extra food on longer trips and with the family, and warmer clothing in the late season. It will be nice to have all my gear in the pack, rather than strapped all over it like on my 2800.

Now I just have to struggle through the wait! Thanks for all the advise and input!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

RANGER3BN

FNG
I just placed my order, 5500 in Coyote, with the weapon carrier, one belt pouch (for my camera), and a mesh pocket. I had to take a big gulp when I hit submit, that is the most I have ever dropped on a pack. I can not wait to try it out though and know I made a good choice.

It is backordered 2-4 weeks, but my season wraps up in another 1 1/2 weeks anyways. I figure the off season will let me get it set up and play around with loading. I am pretty minimalist and considered the 3500 for a bit, but the extra room will be nice for extra food on longer trips and with the family, and warmer clothing in the late season. It will be nice to have all my gear in the pack, rather than strapped all over it like on my 2800.

Now I just have to struggle through the wait! Thanks for all the advise and input!

I know your pain, the most expensive pack I have purchased to date. I just received my 3500 a few days ago with the cargo panel and the quality is apparent. I just hope it hauls weight as good as it looks.

Vrybusy

Lil-Rokslider
So glad I stumbled upon this site! Seems like everyone has a lot of great information. I was set on another type of pack...MR. However after reading up on the EXO and what guys are saying, I think I'll give them a try! Looking to replace my 5yr old Badlands so I'm thinking the EXO 5500.

OP
F
This is a great site, I have learned alot over the years. Good luck on your decision. I spent a lot of time researching and the EXO had all the features I wanted at a price I was willing to spend, at a decent weight. My badlands is a good pack, but the extra room and comfort will be nice.