Kifaru 14'er

Steel Rain

Lil-Rokslider
Which stays would you order when buying the 14er? I have carbon shaft stays in my hunting frame and have been pleased so far. Any suggestions?

Lawnboi

WKR
I originally ordered mine with carbon arrow stays. Later got the composite stays.

I really prefer the composite, they help the pack retain its shape, and due to there being no frame sheet that really helps when it's loaded up.

I have arrow stays then went to home depot and bought the stock to make aluminum ones. Cost $6 and ten seconds with a sawzall

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Depends on what I’m doing. Arrows work fine for whitetail day hunts where I don’t plan on carrying a lot of weight and want lightweight and flexible. When I know I’m going in heavy (Gear, stand, sticks, etc) or heavy training I switch to my composite stays.

Could easily run either arrows or stays and be completely happy.

ZDR

WKR
The composite stays work really well for me as I travel with mine periodically and dont have to worry about the stays getting bent out of shape. Arrow shafts would probably work as well.

Arrow stays aren't worth any weight savings, for me. With more than 20lbs in the pack, it slides down and the waist belt cannot keep the pack in my lumbar region. Depends on your back shape.