Which Kifaru accessory as a gift???

bounds

WKR
My wife and I are staying with family in Golden this week for our anniversary. I've talked her into a Kifaru HQ visit and getting me an accessory as a gift.

I'm trying to decide what I would get the most use out of. What is the accessory you use that you can't live without? I'm leaning towards a grabit, but let's hear your thoughts. Also considering a water bottle holder.

I currently run a HC 7000 with a guide lid and a small belt pouch on my right hip.

Akicita

WKR
My wife got me the rifle bearer last year and I instantly fell in love with it.

pgetzXm.jpg

jjjjeremy

Lil-Rokslider
A gun bearer is a must have, regardless of whether or not you have a Kifaru pack

Historybuff

Lil-Rokslider
Gun bearer and nalgene water bottle with the holder have been a game changer for me. Woobie is very useful also.

OP
B

bounds

WKR
Should have given a little more detail. Since this is an add on gift to our trip, I'm looking for something around $50 or less. Hence the grabit and water bottle holder interest.

Thanks for the input guys!

jjjjeremy

Lil-Rokslider
Absolutely! Game changer if you hunt with your pack on all or most of the time.

Even when I'm not using a full on pack I put the gun bearer on my hydration pack. So much better than just a sling.

Skeeter

FNG
Love the UL bags and the 3 and 5 string compression bags. Use them for all my hunting trips and even business travel.

I instantly thought of a gun bearer and see a ton of others thought the same thing too. It's one of their best low cost "gift" type items that is actually a great value