Kifaru sale!

Jordan Budd

Super Moderator
Staff member
There are some packs in the Rhino Den... now is a great time to pick one up at a good price!

Looks like:
DT2
Argali
Markhor
DT1
Tahr
EMR 2

Jskaanland

Administrator
Staff member
Does this hint that the Argali and Tahr are going away?

They did this with something else in the last year, where they were just changing some of the webbing or stitching and were clearing out inventory.

dotman

WKR
If sales aren't great they will probably be going away. If you want one of these now probably is the time to get one, I'm torn on the tahr, really don't need it.

Scottiem

Lil-Rokslider
I've been eyeing the argali for a while...for $160 I couldn't pass it up. Looking forward to upgrading from my REI XT85.

jmsdad

Lil-Rokslider
I purchased a Markhor bag two weeks ago from the Rhino Den and it was delivered Monday. Surprised that it has a sewn in meat shelf now.

Dobermann

WKR
Looks like all these packs have now been removed from the Hunting Packs page on the Kifaru website ... RIP??

woods89

WKR
Just ordered a DT 1 in wolf grey.....couldn't resist.

Almost ordered a DT 2 but since I'll only have the one bag for a while I spent the extra $30 and upsized. Hope I don't regret it. I'm looking forward to having a bag that just kind of works on its own without having to attach a lot of stuff to it, etc. Will run it on a gen2 duplex with a standard lid.

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
A dt1 is tempting but I already have a fulcrum. I wish they would put the slick bag on sale again, I'd buy one right now.

Jimbo V

WKR

Almost ordered a DT 2 but since I'll only have the one bag for a while I spent the extra $30 and upsized. Hope I don't regret it. I'm looking forward to having a bag that just kind of works on its own without having to attach a lot of stuff to it, etc. Will run it on a gen2 duplex with a standard lid.

You’ll like it I have been running a DT1 for a few years now and have never had to attach anything extra except for a water bottle pouch and a small belt pouch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

woods89

WKR

Well I've been day hunting for whitetails a few days with this pack now! Got to pack a doe out with it last Saturday. I cannot believe how smooth it works to day hunt out of 7200 cu in. I just fully compress the main bag and use the outside pockets for my day gear. Loving everything about it thus far. I hardly own enough gear to fill it up!

If the 15% off sale for Black Friday works in the Rhino Den there are going to be some screaming deals...........