Pack for Women (6000ci+)

Looking for a 6000ci pack for my wife. She has tried on my Stone Glacier 6900 Sky Tallus but does not like where the cross strap is between the main shoulder straps....

Not sure if this is relevant, but she will not be carrying a weapon.

She is 5'6" and 120#

Any recommendations?

Women usually have it easier than men because they actually have hips so they don't fight the pack riding down under load like we do. My lady likes the Bikini Frame(stole mine and I had to order another), but honestly any well made pack that fits her is the ticket. You can pick up Bikini's here in the classifieds for fairly cheap usually. Then just go with whatever bag has the layout/pockets she prefers.

The Bikini and a Highcamp bag make for a pretty light combo, as long as she doesn't need any exterior pockets. Make sure you get the right bend in the stays for her back - flat/regular - or go with the aluminum so you can custom bend.

Good luck.

The Icon Pro with the small belt and frame fits my wife great. My wife is also 5'6" and about 125# or so, I think.

outdoor_matt

Lil-Rokslider
I know if the cross strap (chest strap?) is the only problem, that can be adjusted can’t it? I’ve done it on mine cause I didn’t like where it was either...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk