Stone Glacier as carryon

MTguy0341

Lil-Rokslider
Gonna be flying Delta Airlines on the 16th. I'd like to use my stone glacier as a carryon. I'll only have a couple pairs of pants a couple shirts and a text book. Has anyone gotten fuss from Delta when trying to use it as a carryon? Thanks!

Kotaman

WKR
No...I've travelled all over North America with my Stone Glacier and Kifaru with no issues. As long as it's not paced full, you'll be fine.

amp713

WKR
Not to steal your thread but I use my pack outside all the time, hunting or not. But I've always been hesitant to use it for something like that because I'm worried of the smells it could pick up in situations like that. Is this a fear anyone else has?

Doc Holliday

WKR
Classified Approved
Why would it be an issue as long as it fits inside of there specified dimensions?

I plan on using mine as my carry on and putting stuff in their like optics, camera, key clothing articles, etc......

Not to steal your thread but I use my pack outside all the time, hunting or not. But I've always been hesitant to use it for something like that because I'm worried of the smells it could pick up in situations like that. Is this a fear anyone else has?

I think that all the sweat I pour into mine probably outweighs anything it would pick up in an airport. Maybe the cinnamon roll smell would help bring in spring bears?

OP
MTguy0341

MTguy0341

Lil-Rokslider
Pretty positive it doesn't meet the dimensions Doc. Thanks for the input guys. I'll just go for it and see

Kotaman

WKR
Correct, all of these packs are too long by airline carry-on standards, but after at least 50 trips abroad with mine, it is not an issue as long as they aren't stuffed full.

texag10

WKR
Successfully got my seek outside on as a carryon for 9 flights so far. I just wrap the belt back around the bag.

deadwolf

WKR
I have taken my SG solo 3300 out of state twice for hunting trips, I also put all my optics inside as I don’t trust any of the baggage handlers. It is never filled very full and I’ve had no issues getting it on the plane as of yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk