Hunter Orange Backpack Panel?

I just use a cheap $5 orange vest and weave it through the compression straps. I have a Day pack that has an orange pack cover. I will use that on my big pack to cover ththe lid. It was raining this year whitetail hunting and that kept most
Of my pack dry.

Gehri1tm

Lil-Rokslider
Exo has the crib load panel in blaze orange if you want. I also just made one from an old blaze orange jacket I never used anymore. Just put reinforced tabs at the corners sewn to dyneema cord and quick clips onto my pack. It hangs free at the bottom so I still have full access to the pack without unclipping.

I have that Orange Aglow thing for my wife and I. I usually use it when packing an animal. I also have just cut up a cheap vest and used safety pins to attach it. I also sometimes just wear an orange hat.

This year my dad came out and killed a deer. We dint have an orange requirement so when we were packing out I put the orange in his deer antlers. After checking on him a few times to make sure the orange didn't get snagged off he commented that people should know better. I told him you just cannot trust people to do the right thing. This is proven every year as seen recently with the nautical coverage of the lady killed while walking her dogs. I will always have some orange on me to use during a rifle season.

My home state has the requirement of wearing orange. Yet people still get shot. It is mind boggling to say the least. I too worry about as my pack covers up some of it. I also have a CB grab it too I used this year. So, I wear a orange hat and wrapped orange flagging around the horns of my deer as packing them out. I'm thinking I will probably sew up an orange grab it this off season though. As Muley said, You simply cannot trust other people to do the right things concerning your safety. Orange won't stop some of it regardless but, I'd rather be in the "tried all I could club" versus my family wandering about it while I push up daisy's. God Bless

topher89

WKR
I bought a really cheap XXL sized orange vest and have it attached to my pack at all times. No such thing as too much orange in busy rifle seasons