I need recommendations for a good pack for my wife.

sndmn11

WKR
It's worth checking out the see outside options that don't use the revolution frame. They weight around 2.5lbs IIRC and I can attest that their frame design does a great job transferring weight to your hips. They also allow for a good amount of torso flexibility while being very rigid vertically. Less money than a full kifaru setup too.

I will second this suggestion. I have owned Kifaru, Stone Glacier, and now Seek Outside. It is the most adjustable of the bunch, and you could use the frame easily just by adding extensions.

OP
thinhorn_AK

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
Thanks for all the replies, We are going to try a few packs out and see what she likes, right now, she's looking at my Kifaru catalog but we will try a few other options out next time were in town.

LimaBravo

FNG
Send me an email if you are interested in a Mystery Ranch NICE frame XS yolk and XS belt. You can use whichever bag you'd like to buy or we can talk about a matching crewcab pack that I have for a package deal. I have pictures available.

Don't over think it. As mentioned a gen 1 Spike camp with a small belt will do just fine for her if it will meet the CI requirement.

Some of these set up's are complex and can take the fun out of things if she is not like many geeks here about their gear.