2018 Exo Pack?

Grady.J

Lil-Rokslider
Well, I thought I was set on a multicam 2000 pack in the next month or two, looks like I might hold off for the Fusion. Thanks for the info!

Smash

Lil-Rokslider
Makes me sad they will be phasing out the CB so I guess I’ll have to go RG.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hope they think about offering a frame extensions or a taller frame for those of us who are tall. I have an 2017 Exo and it is amazing, I only wish the shoulder straps were up higher as I get very little effect from the load lifters being 6'5.

Idahoboy

FNG
What will be the price of the first light camo in the packs, same as multi cam or even more?

Hiwallman

Lil-Rokslider
I always liked the look of CB but didn’t like to look like an elk during hunting season. I think the new color looks great.

I'll try to answer all the questions here:

The Fusion cordura is a perfect color match now, all the purple is gone. First Lite re-did this for 2018 and it looks awesome. Not sure why the pics I posted aren't showing up, if someone wants me to email them a pic just let me know.

The price of Fusion will be the same as Multicam but in general the price is going up $25 across the line. We've been eating material and labor price increases the last few years and finally need to raise the price some. That will take affect when we update the website (sometime in mid February) with the 2018 versions.

I too am going to miss Coyote Brown but we sold roughly 10 to 1 Ranger Green packs over Coyote in 2017 so it was the natural color to phase out if we had to get rid of one. Ranger in general I'd say does a better job in the field blending in to a variety of terrain and dirt / blood doesn't stand out near as much on it.

We will not be doing any Cipher packs in 2018, the limited edition run we did in 2017 was all we plan on doing.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks,
Steve

Will you be offering what's left of the coyote brown inventory at a discount?

Will you be offering what's left of the coyote brown inventory at a discount?

We won't be doing any clearance or discounts on the Coyote Brown as we are almost completely out of inventory on them. We'll definitely be out of them by the time the 2018 packs launch.

Thanks,
Steve

swiley

FNG
Steve,

Will you guys be at the Pacific Northwest Sportsmen’s show in Portland this year so we can check out the new 2018 packs?

Steve,

Will you guys be at the Pacific Northwest Sportsmen’s show in Portland this year so we can check out the new 2018 packs?

Yeah we will have some packs in the Born and Raised Outdoors booth. I will be there Saturday and Sunday.

Thanks,
Steve