Kifaru 22 Mag review Videos

Jordan Budd

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hey guys! Got these videos knocked out last night. Let me know if you have any questions on them!

[video=youtube;oXeSWmRWAeo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXeSWmRWAeo[/video]
[video=youtube;Hhwspr-ymkY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hhwspr-ymkY&t=1s[/video]

OP
Jordan Budd

Jordan Budd

Super Moderator
Staff member
[video=youtube;VLybJHyccwk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLybJHyccwk[/video]
[video=youtube_share;70-VFmHydcA]https://youtu.be/70-VFmHydcA[/video]

brownbear

FNG
Thanks so much, Jordan. I appreciate you taking the time to film and post your reviews.

Thank you for doing that. It made it easier to see how it'd work for tree stand hunting after attaching some belt pouches to the pals matrix. It really is a well thought out bag. I just have one question. Is that 3000 CI's including the side pockets or just the dimension of the main bag? Thanks again Jordan. Good luck in Mexico and God Bless

OP
Jordan Budd

Jordan Budd

Super Moderator
Staff member
Thank you for doing that. It made it easier to see how it'd work for tree stand hunting after attaching some belt pouches to the pals matrix. It really is a well thought out bag. I just have one question. Is that 3000 CI's including the side pockets or just the dimension of the main bag? Thanks again Jordan. Good luck in Mexico and God Bless

You bet!
The main compartment is 1600ci and the side pockets are 700ci each.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Jordan Budd

Jordan Budd

Super Moderator
Staff member
Well, you did it Jordan. I just posted my Apollo for sale. Gonna try that 22 Mag after seeing your review. My wife said thanks. :^)

Awesome! I really think you will like it.

Tell her I said don’t hate me.

^^^ I know, I saw the videos and thought, "that would so compliment my Tahr for one dayers, or tree stands. Yes I hunt out west, in the mountains, for elk, and my Wisc whitetail roots are still there and I have 3 tree stands set up for elk.
lol
I also have about a dozen home made ground blinds.

I looked at the 22M and thought, "dang you Jordan"
lol

jb79

WKR
Great review, I've had one sold it to buddy then regretted it and bought another one! my only complaint was the compression straps around the whole bag, I really like the way you set yours up!

OP
Jordan Budd

Jordan Budd

Super Moderator
Staff member
I just got an email saying that there's a flash sale on 22 mag bags AND 22 mag frames... like 25% off the frame and 25% off the bag. You may want to look into that if you want one of these bad boys.

Last edited:
I second most of this, the only things I do differently are as follows:

I carry a Grab-it for supporting the weight of load without causing the bag to sag. It also helps so you don't have to crush everything in your bag as much to use in this mode. I tried using the old load shelf they used to make to work for any bag and it made the bag sag so much it was awkward.

I put some 3-bars on the bottom compression straps to connect to the common loops on the bottom of my frame to better hold the pack to the frame.

I have a roll-top pod that fits below the pack perfectly on my 26" frame to hold my woobie.

wesfromky

WKR
I have had a 22 mag in my cart off and on for a week or two, so went ahead and got it, along with a 22" frame. Something about "going broke saving money?"

deadwolf

WKR
I have had a 22 mag in my cart off and on for a week or two, so went ahead and got it, along with a 22" frame. Something about "going broke saving money?"

I too am extremely tempted to get a second frame, 22”, to go with the 22mag, but my curiosity on the new frame is just too much to let me do it.