Kifaru 22 Mag review Videos

wesfromky

WKR
Picked up a 22mag and the 22" frame during the sale. Liked it so much, I sold my 24" frame and woodsman. This seems like the perfect pack for day hunting/scouting/hiking/range bag. Did a few miles with it today, much of it off trail, and it really moves well through the thick stuff. Super psyched.

@Jordan what straps/clips should I order to run the compression like you have in your first video?

OP
Jordan Budd

Jordan Budd

Super Moderator
Staff member
Picked up a 22mag and the 22" frame during the sale. Liked it so much, I sold my 24" frame and woodsman. This seems like the perfect pack for day hunting/scouting/hiking/range bag. Did a few miles with it today, much of it off trail, and it really moves well through the thick stuff. Super psyched.

@Jordan what straps/clips should I order to run the compression like you have in your first video?

Awesome!

The kClip compression kit is what you’d get. If the kit only includes 2 compression straps each, you’ll have to get 2 kits. The website says 2 straps per kit but I’d call in and double check that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The kClip compression kit is what you’d get. If the kit only includes 2 compression straps each, you’ll have to get 2 kits. The website says 2 straps per kit but I’d call in and double check that.

That will probably get you most of the way there, but you'll also need 6 open-ended females and 2 more autolock males and you'll end up not needing the 2 ladderloc females that come in the compression kit.

It may be best to call and see if they'll sell you exactly what you need which is 6 straps with k-clips on one end, autolock males on the other with open ended females for each.