14’r... bag only?

gil_wy

Lil-Rokslider
I love the configuration and specs on the 14r’... but I want to put it on a frame (Krux or Kifaru). Those that are familiar, could the harness and belt be removed to facilitate this? I know with a couple Sea to Summit Replacement ladder locks I can mate it to the frame but not if there’s a bunch of junk back there. Thanks!

Jordan Budd

Super Moderator
Staff member
Doesn't have the slots to really go on a frame but with some straps and open ended females you could probably make it work. The woodsman is practically the same setup though, just a little bigger and actually meant for a frame.

OP
gil_wy

gil_wy

Lil-Rokslider
I had a woodsman and it was just too much bag... I do love the centerzip but the 14t’ is the perfect size for how I utilize the load shelf for multi-day hunts. I know I could mate it to the Krux but not sure how the padding would impact securing a load.Thanks for the replies.

Bender

Lil-Rokslider
Rokslide Sponsor
Gil, The 14'r has two tabs up top for the load lifters. You could probably find a way to hook those to the two top tabs on the frame and then route the compression straps (which have k clips on the ends and will work with the frames). This could probably be done with a couple K clips and definitely with two sets of open ended females and open ended male buckles. We have all the buckles in our accessory section.