Matching camo

Its too expensive for me to match lol. I'd rather worry about getting the best gear I can for the best price I can then worry about what pattern it is, because it doesn't matter to the animals. Also, I think its a little weird looking, like wearing a camo tux or something. With that being said, if I found a good deal on an entire matching set of gear, I wouldn't hesitate to buy it and use it all season if it was the right price. Everything I've bought was because it was either on sale or in the classifieds for a good deal. Again, pricing over patterns. This year was either moss colored Sitka pants or dry earth Kanabs, ASAT firstlite tops and puffy, real tree beanie, green gloves, black rain jacket, Realtee camo on bow, all black rifle, solid colored backpack. Zero issue getting within 50 yards of deer and elk all season. The camo pattern on your clothes won't change the direction of the wind.

nrh6.7

WKR
When you have to buy a whole new set of hunting clothing because the old stuff don't fit anymore, or it's cotton or falling apart, and you can get a smoking deal on pricing, it just makes sense to me to buy it all in one pattern.

I have bought a lot of mine off camofire and more recently on the Rokslide classified. I have been lucky to find the open country. Maybe people switching to the subalpine. I have worked on piecing it together the last couple years. Now im worried sitka might quit making the open country. They are already not offering somethings in open country.

JWP58

WKR
I think devoting time wondering why people wear all one type of camo is rather silly. I figure as long as they arent spending my money, good for them.

Do i? No. I also dont drive a bro-dozer, or wear a flat bill, or use a tree stand, or smoke, or cheat on my wife.....but lots of people do. If it works for them, so be it.