EXO mountain 3500

I'm not sure how to add pics or I would include them but I have a 2015 model EXO mountain 3500 with 2 accessory belt pouches and 2 100 oz. hydration bladders. The bladders are still in the plastic and the pouches still have the tags and the bad is 10/10. It's never been worn hunting and only been worn a couple of times with 40lb sand bags up bleachers before my injury. I can't bow hunt any longer or train for a hunt so I would like to sell. But I don't know what it's worth with newer models available etc. Can someone tell me what a fair price would be? I can text pics if someone can upload them or tell me how to upload them. Thanks

ShakeDown

WKR
What size belt? And this would be a pre-k2 frame, correct?

I’m sorry to hear about your injury man, that sucks.

OP
S
I wear a size 38 and the belt has plenty of room and yes pre k2 frame. Thanks about the injury, I hadn't bowhunted in 15 years prior to injury. Now my wrist is fused and now I can't draw a bow. So it's been an adjustment but I could have broke my neck so in the scheme it's not hard to put in perspective.

ShakeDown

WKR
That’s a great point of view to have man.

I’m a medium belt and that sounds like a L, but I sent you a PM.

Vrybusy

Lil-Rokslider
Sorry to hear about your injury. I bought my first EXO pack a few months ago. Yours should sell quickly. Good luck!

HeadnWest

WKR
I would add up what you paid for it and take 20% off. Figure 20$ for shipping too. Then you will get close to a number that should sell. You can always go down on price, not up.