Pack Recommendation For Work

CiK01

WKR
I travel for work and carry quite a bit with me when I do. I am in search for a new pack to use for work essentials and that could double as a rucksack.

I normally have with me:
- 15" Mac and power adapter
- Large daily planner
- 2 unread books
- 32oz HydroFlask
- Office essentials (pens, pencils, markers, hi-lighters)
- 2-pair of safety glasses
- Glock 19

Can anybody recommend a pack to fit the bill that can be used for work and play purposes?

btg108

FNG
Alpha One Niner Evade hands down. Get one now and then get a v2 when they come out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tttoadman

WKR
I have the urban zippy with the frame sheet. Fits my laptop just fine. I have a big day planner/folder. The big battery pack in the side pocket. I can put a handfull of 11x17 drawings in it without folding them up. I would have never paid retail for it, but used I thought it is a decent deal. I carry it every day.

Coyote813

Lil-Rokslider
Ive got a SG Avail that I use for nearly this exact purpose, works great for me.

mfolch

WKR
I use a hyper lite mountain gear summit pack with a stiff pocket. Weighs next to nothing, waterproof, appropriate for work and travel, and is obviously useful for day hikes. Also, because roletop, it expands and shrinks according to contents.

herd90

Lil-Rokslider
Kifaru Urban Ruck looks nice. Available next week via Instagram page

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

herd90

Lil-Rokslider
I believe it's a little over 2000.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Look into "Honor Point" have had their Zot zero plus with the extension, Wich is basically this, thing has stood up to being with me literally everyday, it has had all sorts of shit stuffed in it for work and everyday shit.
Store – Item Profile - Honor Point USA

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk