New Kifaru pack?

i doubt that is a treestand specific pack with the way they have the grab loop on the top directly attached to the lid. probably an edc pack that they're testing and getting photos with. also, i think that 5th picture down that is taken looking down at the pack from above is an urban zippy. definitely not the same pack as the rest.

BRWNBR

WKR
Can you be a member of the kuiu kult AND the kifaru kult at the same time?
I see some of this gear stuff and think maybe it’s to much. How many different kinds of daypack can the market handle? You see it with end of the season sales, companies changing things so fast they have to liquidate last years merchandise. I feel as though I’m old school and when I see new products so often it makes me think the old products they made weren’t good enough. Then With a new product I wanna wait a few years to make sure the bugs are worked out, but in a few years it’s not even being made the same anymore, so I’m back to waiting for a time tested product. Just feels like it’s flooded to me. Nothing against any of the manufactures out there. We all gotta make a living and take care of our families. Just my thoughts when I see this.

Can you be a member of the kuiu kult AND the kifaru kult at the same time?
I see some of this gear stuff and think maybe it’s to much. How many different kinds of daypack can the market handle? You see it with end of the season sales, companies changing things so fast they have to liquidate last years merchandise. I feel as though I’m old school and when I see new products so often it makes me think the old products they made weren’t good enough. Then With a new product I wanna wait a few years to make sure the bugs are worked out, but in a few years it’s not even being made the same anymore, so I’m back to waiting for a time tested product. Just feels like it’s flooded to me. Nothing against any of the manufactures out there. We all gotta make a living and take care of our families. Just my thoughts when I see this.
Chasing that money.

This design is a miss for me. It needs more compression. I'm assuming this was designed for a backcountry EDC w/ the drawstring closure and floating lid. I'd like to see more tabs along the back for attaching straps for compression. Also, no grab-it loops or the option for running an omni-belt. Why not at 2000 cubic inches?

Maybe this is a prototype pack, but 2 weeks out from it's release I'm doubtful.

I'm assuming this was designed for a backcountry EDC w/ the drawstring closure and floating lid.

I'm fairly certain it is intended to be an urban EDC (I think Aron said it's called the Urban Ruck). From what I've seen of it I think it would make a pretty slick laptop bag or whatever, but also not a bad simple day fishing backpack as well.

TFP

FNG
I asked for exactly this bag a year ago and here it is. I can't wait to snatch one up.