Mystery ranch belt sizing

Agross

WKR
I have an older mr bighorn that is a size medium and there is plenty of room up or down in belt size. I am a 36 inch waste. The mr website says I need a large but it also says if yer in between to size down. The mediums say 29-34 inches. Do you think a medium waste on a new Pintler would b ok for a 36 inch waste?

LaHunter

WKR
My new MR large belt will almost bottom out (but not quite) on me when I crank it down really tight and I am about 35-36".

OP
A

Agross

WKR
Thanks. I ordered it. Whichever one I like better I'll just sell the other one

michihunt

Lil-Rokslider
I have a 34-35 in waist and have a medium belt. Seems to work well for me.

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk

Ledanek

Lil-Rokslider
Initially had MEDIUM, got the better fit with SMALL Belt, but, still sorting out. I'm usually a 32 pants size

OP
A

Agross

WKR
Just to update this, I got the pack and it will work but anything over a 36 I wouldn't recommend. I have a mystery ranch bighorn that is more comfortable and there is much more room to increase the belt size but I got the Pintler to be able to use the overload and carry quarters easier than the the bighorn . Hopefully I will need it this fall. I love the bighorn but I think the Pintler will make more sense. Wish the Pintler had the beaver tail like the bighorn. Thanks for all the replies .

bruno59

WKR
Just to update this, I got the pack and it will work but anything over a 36 I wouldn't recommend. I have a mystery ranch bighorn that is more comfortable and there is much more room to increase the belt size but I got the Pintler to be able to use the overload and carry quarters easier than the the bighorn . Hopefully I will need it this fall. I love the bighorn but I think the Pintler will make more sense. Wish the Pintler had the beaver tail like the bighorn. Thanks for all the replies .
What size belt did you get?

Ledanek

Lil-Rokslider
Google Image OV CACHE and see if that is what you could use.
....added a link

Mystery Ranch Pintler with OV CACHE - Album on Imgur

XHcuQgO.jpg

Wyy73dK.jpg

it's supposed to be secured at the bottom with 4 straps and snap buttons. Unfortunately, the PALS/MOLLE webbing on the Pintler is so far to the rear vs other MR Packs with PALS/MOLLE webbing that is more towards the front of the pack

So, I can only sure on the two bottom vertical webbings
5TZr63h.jpg

and the top of the two vertical webbings
wgmEjbN.jpg

HLsgCIn.jpg

Hope that helps

OP
A

Agross

WKR
....added a link

Mystery Ranch Pintler with OV CACHE - Album on Imgur

XHcuQgO.jpg

Wyy73dK.jpg

it's supposed to be secured at the bottom with 4 straps and snap buttons. Unfortunately, the PALS/MOLLE webbing on the Pintler is so far to the rear vs other MR Packs with PALS/MOLLE webbing that is more towards the front of the pack

So, I can only sure on the two bottom vertical webbings
5TZr63h.jpg

and the top of the two vertical webbings
wgmEjbN.jpg

HLsgCIn.jpg

Hope that helps

Nice, thanks for the pics, I'll check those out.

LimaBravo

FNG
I will throw some kudos to OV Innovations (OVI) I bought the gen II load lifter panel for my NICE Frame and the Cache to use on my 3DAP. It's well designed gear at a reasonable price and I have not been disappointed in their quality or fit. The cache was right about $50 and works perfect on my MR 3DAP. They are currently in stock according to their info. Good Luck

OP
A

Agross

WKR
I broke down and called MR and ordered the 34-39 inch belt for the pack. They still have some in multicam. I have a feeling it will be a better fit . Whichever fits best the other belt will get sold, as well as the bighorn even though I love that pack.

Okie84

Lil-Rokslider
I broke down and called MR and ordered the 34-39 inch belt for the pack. They still have some in multicam. I have a feeling it will be a better fit . Whichever fits best the other belt will get sold, as well as the bighorn even though I love that pack.
Did you ever sell your medium belt? If not I’d be interested in buying it. Thanks

OP
A

Agross

WKR
Yes I did sell the medium belt along with the pack. I do still have the larger belt that I would sell

MojoTX

Lil-Rokslider
Is the guide light MT belt a different fit?

I am a 34-35 waist and the belt was on the small side on my medium Beartooth. I just ordered a large belt from MR. I plan on keeping both to have some flexibility with my current body shape and clothing needs...