Loading different packs

I just do day packing, so I love the front zipper on my Kifaru Woodsman. It might not work as good for backpack hunting,but it makes easy access for day hunting.

For my uses, I much prefer a panel loader. The front zipper makes getting at gear so much easier then armpit deep digging though from the top. If you are running a Kifaru, you are running a lot of little pullout bags to keep things organized. To me, I catch and release to many times before getting the right pull out if I use a top load bag. God Bless

I prefer to LOAD from the top and stuff it in there. But I like to have access from both front and top.

frankrb3

WKR
I'm really liking the front loader on the kifaru 22 mag I just got. Selling my Stone Glacier R3 for the Sky 5900 so I can have a top stuffer with a front loader.

Top. Always bring a tool
box and a keg on your first backpack trip, you never know what you may need.
01b91dcb5e2e8aea128c803a1848e5d1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Big Nasty

Lil-Rokslider
To load my pack I like to load from the top, but to get access to the stuff out of the pack a front zip is a must. The stone glacier Sky talus 6900 is what i have and think its perfect for both those options, Great pack.

I had only known top loading from before, and it continued with kifaru. I am using a SG Solo now and I will never go back to not being able to have full open access.

Skickat från min G8142 via Tapatalk

RockChucker30

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
I prefer top load with a full separating dual direction side zip. Easy to overstuff if zipper is closed, but also easy to place frequently needed gear just under the zipper and open from bottom without touching the rolltop.