Kifaru Urban Ruck up for sale

[h=2]Urban Ruck[/h]A rucksack style bag, the Urban Ruck keeps things simple and straight forward. Some of the features include two zippered pockets, a space behind the main compartment for one of our new chamber slider panels (available in two styles and colors) and a belt pouch matrix on the front. The 4 way stretch water bottle pockets on either side will fit Nalgene sized bottles without compromising interior space. The front zippered pocket has slots for keeping items separated. The lid pocket has some dimensionality to it as well as a key hook. The Back is padded with .25” closed cell foam. There are two spots to hang one of our chamber pockets (one included), in the main compartment and slot pocket in the back. There is also a tab at the top of the slot pocket for hanging a water bladder.

Chamber sliders - These panels will fit anywhere you can hang one of our chamber pockets. They are made from 1/16” HDPE and 500d Cordura. Each has webbing tracks on the back of each that will attach through the chamber hanger points, so the panel can be pulled out of the bag and stowed again. A webbing handle is sewn into the top of both panels. Both versions come in CB and Black.

The Organizer Chamber slider has a padded main compartment that will fit a 15 MacBook and similar sized items. It has a HDPE sheet sewn in that prevents the computer from hitting the floor when set down. On the front of the panel there are some pen slots up top and a stretch zippered pocket for chargers or loose items.

The Pals Chamber slider has 8 rows of Molle with 6 columns of standard 1.5” Pals. There are two stay guides on the back that house two aluminum stays that the customer can bend to their preference

Urban Ruck (1,400ci / 22.9L - 1,700ci / 27.8L) – Kifaru Intl. Online Store
Chamber Slider – Kifaru Intl. Online Store

Lawnboi

WKR
Would really like one to replace my E&E as a range/fishing bag but can't come to spend 200 on one quite yet.

Looks like it would work nice in the treestand too

OP
C
I’m not digging the $50 for the slider just yet.

I think it would be great if you planned to use it as a laptop bag as the organizer one is padded and made for a 15" laptop. I'm not sure about the PALS version myself, but I guess if you had a bunch of tacticool accessories you might like it.

TFP

FNG
I think it would be great if you planned to use it as a laptop bag as the organizer one is padded and made for a 15" laptop. I'm not sure about the PALS version myself, but I guess if you had a bunch of tacticool accessories you might like it.

That pals back panel opens up some off body CCW options.

I’m not digging the $50 for the slider just yet.
Right...$200 for the pack without any support or frame. That worked out so well for the zippy :rolleyes: This pack really costs $250 since you basically have to buy the 'slider'.

Everything keeps pointing me back to the 14'r for a far more versatile pack.

Love the innovation and hope kifaru keeps pushing the designs.

OP
C
Everything keeps pointing me back to the 14'r for a far more versatile pack.

Yeah, I mean it really depends what you want. I think the purpose of this pack is for the guy who wants a Kifaru laptop bag honestly. The 14er is a great day/bivy hunting pack. I got one for my dad for christmas. However the 14er is big enough he could use it for backpacking if need be as I'll be carrying the majority of his heavy stuff anyway.

OP
C
Sorry dude, in my sleep deprived state I thought this was an ad.

Haha, yeah no worries; I could see why it looked that way. I just copied and pasted the description in an attempt to eliminate a click and didn't feel like trying to explain what the chamber sliders were for.

Nuke Man

WKR
A swing and a miss in my opinion. I was interested in a treestand style pack from Kufaru that came in at the $200 price point. This pack basically forces you into buying the stupid sleeve things so add $50 right too it. Having to dig through that snow collar to get inside the bag.... not in my woods. I'm sure it's noisy as hell. Size wise it looks good. Just need some Midwestern deer hunters input on what we want and need. Not a big western pack just shrunk down.

sveltri

WKR
A swing and a miss in my opinion. I was interested in a treestand style pack from Kufaru that came in at the $200 price point. This pack basically forces you into buying the stupid sleeve things so add $50 right too it. Having to dig through that snow collar to get inside the bag.... not in my woods. I'm sure it's noisy as hell. Size wise it looks good. Just need some Midwestern deer hunters input on what we want and need. Not a big western pack just shrunk down.

They have stated several times that this is an EDC pack not the whitetail pack. I'm pretty sure that is still forthcoming.

dotman

WKR
Well they have been doing a ton of tree stand whitetail hunting the last two years, bet they are developing something but highly doubt it will be $200 or less.

TFP

FNG
Lol @ being “forced” to buy a frame sheet.

I just ordered one without the frame sheet, and I’m betting that the padded back panel should give the bag enough structure to do what I’m looking for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk