Mystery ranch pop up?

Randle

WKR
Did anyone look this pack over at any of the shows? I have an Exo K2 right now and love it for late season where I need the volume for layers and such. I am thinking this might work for archery season in the tangles of N Idaho . Not a fan of chasing elk with a full frame pack, so this pack looks interesting. Any feedback would be great. I know it hasn't hit the field much yet. So just looking for first impressions.

Just spent 2 days and 18 miles in this crap with it... and about 15 lbs. didn’t get to pack out a hog and test the load capability but I was happy with he rest. Prefer a 3zip bag but no real complaints with the bag. There’s a thread another page or so down with a ton of stuff about them.
56b9df5a35c692339342d319b35d34a3.jpg

21fa79d8abf5c4ec4df470027c8fd966.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cbeck36

Lil-Rokslider
I did. Interesting concept, I have zero background with MR, and their quality. When the rep snapped that pop up in place I thought to myself that it might be a tad weak. They may have it tested between two Clydesdales for all I know. That was simply an impression. Great looking bags though. For what it’s worth.

OP
Randle

Randle

WKR
I did a search and didn't see the other thread. Thanks . I cruised down a couple pages and found . Plenty of info there . Thanks again .

The pop up section was only meant to give your load lifters the height needed to relieve pressure on your shoulders. Not support the weight of the load. I’ve never put my hands on the frame but, simply snugging up the lifters shouldn’t be an issue on a MR pack. God Bless men