Kifaru Blaze Orange Grab it

WKR
Many years ago I bought a blaze orange grab it and used it on several Kifaru packs. It is faded and blood stained these days. So I was quite happy to see them bring it back into production. When I am packing game out and my vest is hidden by my pack, I never really feel good about it. Glad they listened to market requests for an orange grab it and hopefully those with Kifaru packs hunting in rifle seasons will get out there and buy them.

Tip of the hat to Kifaru for bringing it back.

dotman

WKR
I just wish they would have listened a few years ago when I wanted one. When they said no they won’t offer one I picked up the Orange Aglow panel and it works perfect, weighs 1oz, has easy secure connection points, takes up zero space when not needed and is cheap at $9. While it won’t hold anything really, I see no need to replace my grabit with a blaze orange one now.

Gumbo

WKR
I've wanted a balze grab it for a couple years. I put my name down for notification this morning and got an email saying they were available a couple hours later. I ordered one...and a pack rain cover and a nalgene holder. Seems I never get away with just one item on the Kifaru site.

TFP

FNG
I've wanted a balze grab it for a couple years. I put my name down for notification this morning and got an email saying they were available a couple hours later. I ordered one...and a pack rain cover and a nalgene holder. Seems I never get away with just one item on the Kifaru site.

Just blame it on "high shipping".