2018 Exo Fusion Packs - On Sale!

Is the sale over already? I can’t find anything on sale.

It wasn’t a “sale” as in a discount. I think the OP meant the FirstLite Fusion packs were on sale — meaning for sale, or available to order. At this point it looks like they are not taking any more orders in Fusion. I’m guessing they bought a certain quantity of the Fusion material, and they already have enough orders to use it up. Probably not as readily available for restock as the Multicam.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got an email stating they sold out with the material they originally had. But it sounded like if FL got some more to them they would offer another "run" of fusion packs.
Id really like to see a run of Cipher

sneaky

"DADDY"
They have already had the packs sewn, they knew how many they had, once those sold they pulled the availability for them. The reason for the 2 week wait is for them to build the packs (waist belts per customer request) and ship them. If FL sends them more material they'll build another batch, post them for sale and repeat the process. I don't buy camo packs for multiple reasons, not having to deal with freaking antis being one of them.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

OP
StopMakingSense
It’s a fixture in the line now just like multi-cam but like most of the Exo packs there’s usually a back order. End of the day not a question of if but when and that when is suppose to be July. I’m sure it’ll take a bit until supply meets demand for the Fusion style.

Curious though, why don’t you buy camo packs?

sneaky

"DADDY"
It’s a fixture in the line now just like multi-cam but like most of the Exo packs there’s usually a back order. End of the day not a question of if but when and that when is suppose to be July. I’m sure it’ll take a bit until supply meets demand for the Fusion style.

Curious though, why don’t you buy camo packs?
You run into a lot of anti hunters who get triggered by anything camo, happens a LOT here in Utah. Some give you dirty looks, others go off on bat shit crazy rants. Camo on a backpack is an unnecessary feature in my opinion as well. If i put my pack down for any reason i want to see it when I'm looking for it, and if anyone thinks a camo pack helps their success... well, more power to them. Colorado is another spot where people get triggered by camo gear. I use my packs for hikes outside of hunting applications more than in season use, so it's just one of those things i don't really consider in a pack. Besides, solid colors go well with whatever pattern i decide to wear for that day lol.

OP
StopMakingSense
That’s what I thought, I’m in Utah myself, I’ve just given up on the looks. Already get yelled at enough mountain biking, feel the same way walking down the trail with any kind of camo on.

Still haven’t run into a rant yet with either, more so a lot are just interested in where I’m going with such a big pack.

I hear all of your points though, it’s everything I considered before going with the camo pack.

sneaky

"DADDY"
That’s what I thought, I’m in Utah myself, I’ve just given up on the looks. Already get yelled at enough mountain biking, feel the same way walking down the trail with any kind of camo on.

Still haven’t run into a rant yet with either, more so a lot are just interested in where I’m going with such a big pack.

I hear all of your points though, it’s everything I considered before going with the camo pack.
Just wait... you'll run into one of the loons soon enough lol.

There is a small shop here in Australia that deals with high-end hunting gear - Lowa, Kenetrek, Alaska Guide Creations, and of course, Exo Mountain Gear. Ge regularly stocks the packs when he can but recently sold out because we had an expo here in Australia and he took all of his stock there. I hit him up on his website recently to see if he had any 5500's left and he told me he sold out, but he was getting more soon, including the First Lite Fusion packs.

I saw Exo on their Instagram say they sold out of the Fusion packs not long after they went on sale and thought, BUMMER! I asked the bloke and he said he only ordered one 5500 in First Lite and was planning on ordering more but was surprised to see they sold out so quickly.

I ended up biting the bullet and putting a deposit on that pack, as well as 2 hip pouches. It might take a little longer for it to get to me here in Australia but I absolutely can't wait for it. Peak deer hunting starts from pretty much now until late April so even if I don't have it for the rut, I'll get it soon after. I hunt year round so I'll still get a lot of use out of it this year.

It might be one of the only Fusion ones to make it to Australia so I'll have to take plenty of pictures of me using it and do a review.

OP
StopMakingSense
Been waiting for this pack the day it was announced, stoked!

How do you guys post higher res shots?

Attachments

• 0BEFC4AA-B382-4E1A-8FAF-4933FE29FFB1.jpg
    0BEFC4AA-B382-4E1A-8FAF-4933FE29FFB1.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 115
  • 11F6486A-D070-4262-9C6C-CF87AA9B616E.jpg
    11F6486A-D070-4262-9C6C-CF87AA9B616E.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 121

lipripr

FNG
13 days since I ordered a 5500 I’ve been trying not to think about it but it’s getting harder and harder to do!!! Anyone been receiving theirs??

they had an issue with getting their scheduled delivery of Ranger Green fabric.I heard from Steve Friday and he told me it would be another two weeks .I'm waiting too.It sucks but they are a small company waiting on a delivery from a big company there is only so much they can control.
Probably should have notified everyone that's waiting though

lipripr

FNG
Dang that stinks about the ranger fabric at least they are up front about what’s going on. Hope the ships in 1-2 weeks still holds true for the fusion.

they had an issue with getting their scheduled delivery of Ranger Green fabric.I heard from Steve Friday and he told me it would be another two weeks .I'm waiting too.It sucks but they are a small company waiting on a delivery from a big company there is only so much they can control.
Probably should have notified everyone that's waiting though

Yeah i'm not upset and have also spoke with Steve. My only comment would be it would have been nice to get a notification that there would be a delay in lead time.