2018 Exo Fusion Packs - On Sale!

Just ordered my K2 5500 with 2x hipbelt pouches and a weapon carrier for my bow. Can’t wait to see this pack and all of new small feature updates they made over the 2017 models. Is anyone else picking one up?

Both acccesories said in stock but the 5500 pack is on backorder 1-2 weeks.

Damn, looks like they took the opportunity to raise the prices on the solid color packs. Guess I waited too long...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Squirrels

WKR
Damn, looks like they took the opportunity to raise the prices on the solid color packs. Guess I waited too long...

Steve had already said there would be a price increase across the board when the 2018 line launched. They were up front about it, unless you wanted fusion the best thing would have been to buy last week.

dotman

WKR
Yeah I saw if you don’t order now, next expected wave of packs is mid-summer.

Well that’s a bummer. Not going to pay for a pack and then wait 2 months to get one, maybe next year

i ordered the 5500 bag and frame load panel hip pouches stash pockets weapon carrier slurpy stalker and dry bag last night. everything was already on back order. super glad i decided to check in early! hoping to get everything before spring bear opens

dotman

WKR
Well that’s a bummer. Not going to pay for a pack and then wait 2 months to get one, maybe next year

Back in the day that was very common wait time for Kifaru.

1-2 week wait is nothing for a high end pack not offered in a retail environment.

sneaky

"DADDY"
Thanks, guess I’ll be waiting until it’s in stock
You might want to go ahead and place your order. They are rarely in stock before season as they ship them out to fill already placed orders.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Jbehredt

WKR
Steve had already said there would be a price increase across the board when the 2018 line launched. They were up front about it, unless you wanted fusion the best thing would have been to buy last week.

That was my sneaky plan. Waited until the last day of February (knowing it would be a March release) to get a “cheap” 2018 ranger 5500 bag ;)

Oh, nothing against Exo, just mildly frustrated with myself that I waited too long.

Found a used one that I’m going to use for now, so I will be able to decide whether to spring for the next special camo run.