Exo pack accessories

NVSparky

FNG
I ordered a 5500 in ranger green with one belt pouch, 1 zippered mesh pocket, and a load crib. I figure I'll likely have a sidearm or bear spray on my right side so only went with one belt pouch for cell phone and headlamp. Super excited to get it!

Tater86

Lil-Rokslider
The weapon carrier is great for protecting the bottom of your cam and strings as well, just not for rifles. I know every time I take a breather on the pack in or out I’m happy when I take my pack off my cam isn’t slamming on the ground.

The FTE roll top dry bag is great. First, I never really worry about the weather packing in. Second, and what I really use it for is being able to get into my spot to camp for a few days I usually only have an hour left before legal light is done. I just pull the whole bag out, put it under a tree and take off to hunt the last hour. I know when I come back all my gear is safe and hidden and I can setup camp during non hunting hours.

Other then that have 3 stash pouches for organizing gear, they don’t necessarily always go on the velcro, just great organizers.

2 hipbelt pouches as well and I got the new AGC In Line Accesory adapter that fits great on the pack for my phone which acts as my GPS and camera.

Haven’t tried the crib panel yet.

Do you have a pic of how you attached the in line accessory holder to your bag? I'm thinking about getting one.

KBC

WKR
I had 2 hip pockets but I sold them. I'm much more comfortable hiking without my arms rubbing against them. To replace the handiness of having a couple small pockets I sold my AGC KISS harness and got the one with a front and bottom pocket.

Older post but curious if anyone here would be interested in selling a K2 Crib Load panel?

Prefer fusion, ranger green or Blaze Orange but will consider others.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PhotoHunter

Lil-Rokslider
Strap keepers for sure. Just got the K2 bow/gun carrier but haven't used it yet. All the usual stuff too.

Largey

FNG
Older post but curious if anyone here would be interested in selling a K2 Crib Load panel?

Prefer fusion, ranger green or Blaze Orange but will consider others.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I've got one mate .... I'm in Oz though ... never used ... blaze back on it .

md126

WKR
I use the K2 load panel on the K3 bag. Love it

The K3 is a better pack than the K2 but in my opinion the K3 load panel was a big step backwards from the K2