Kifaru Muskeg packs

I think these look pretty cool. The waterproof fabric isnt a make or break for me as I've found the 500D to be fine for even pretty good rain/snow storms. The big seller for me here is the layout with the offset zipper, front map pocket, and the sleeves to hold a rifle stock or tripod.

Any idea if these will come in different colors down the road?

So with your insight, elaborate, don't just plug.

Holy cow. Would it maybe be more productive to ask a responsive hunting pro a question rather than demanding that she “expand”?

Not white knighting here. Jordan doesn’t need anyone takin up for her from what I have seen.

Kifaru has a loyal, almost cult following and their marketing is very clever. The fact is that some folks prefer lots of pockets. Some prefer no pockets. Some prefer modularity.
They make good stuff, back their products well, and know their customers.

For what it’s worth, I’ve paid for every bit of gear I own. I like seeing new pack designs, though I bought an EMR2 after it was discontinued because it fit my needs best. And I’ll probably buy an x-pac guide lid soon. And my Camo doesn’t match. But my checks clear as a customer, and I’ll continur to pick and choose my gear based on my needs and wants.

Carry on and God bless.

wyodan

WKR
Has anyone received their Muskeg bags yet? I'd like to see some more pictures, I've been trying to decide if I want to pick one up myself.

My suggestion would be to call Kifaru and talk to Dayna and ask if she could text you some photos as the packs are on the wall by her desk. I'm sure she'd be glad to help you if you want to specifically look at anything on the pack. I was there a couple weeks ago and I did notice some things I didn't see on the website photos.

Latest posts

Featured Video

Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Warlord