Kifaru door gunner

TubbsTru

WKR
I have been looking at these for EDC, it would need to hold an IPAD pro with normal accessories and possibly a pair of gym shoes and shorts, do you with the pack think it is feasible?

Here are some pics. That's a 13 inch macbook pro in the back pocket, a pair of 9 1/2 running shoes in the bottom, and a pair of shorts on top. Then I put the charging cord in the front zip pocket. Leaves a little room in the main bag (not much) and both pockets on the top lid (inside and out) and the front stretch pocket, two water bottle pockets, and the shock cord. So, it's by no means a high capacity bag, but it will still do a lot.

IMG_7522.jpg

IMG_7523.jpg

btg108

FNG
How is the new style ventilated back panel performing? Any idea how it may perform vs what’s on the Antero?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

WVTrooper

Lil-Rokslider
Just out of Curiosity is there anyway to attach a grab it to the door gunner?

I think you could fasten the bottom portion of the grab it to the bottom of the pack as there are a couple spots of PALS on the bottom, but there is no place to fasten the upper portion. The buckles and the webbing of the compression strap are smaller than what's on the grab it.

I opted for the belt with mine. Used it for the first time yesterday on a 3 mile run with a little weight and it worked wonderfully.

R_burg

WKR
I love the idea of this pack over the Urban Ruck because I think it would work better for glassing/photography than the Urban Ruck and still be pretty usable for traveling. That being said, 1000 ci isnt going to cut it for me on the next bag I pick up for this dual purpose.

Anyone chat with Aron lately? I'm wondering if they are planning anything like this, but larger.