Those of you with the MR Popup Series

mtwarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
I believe if you go to their website and search on packs it will tell you where they are assembled/made, many of their packs are made right in Bozeman, some aren't- it should say when you look at a particular pack

the multicam is discounted as I believe it's been discontinued

JD619er

WKR
I don't want to hijack this thread but have questions about MR. Some things I've read on here guys are saying they shipped production overseas and that's a deal breaker for them. That's fine and dandy...I get it and respect that choice. But they have production sewer jobs posted on their website?

Also, I just signed up for newsletter on black ovis and they sent a 10% code for my first purchase. I can get the Metcalf for $472. Free ship. (Free hat going right now too!). Upon further searching for the Metcalf, I came across another site offering it in multicam camo for $420. I don't see the multicam offered anywhere else. Would this be an older model?

I really has my sights set on the exo, and maybe someday I'll get one. But man, for my first western hunt and first real pack that's a lot of cash to drop. I can get a couple more solid pieces of gear for the difference in price of the MR vs. the exo. Someone help me make a decision please!

I've had several of the big name packs and just bought a mystery ranch and I love it. Sold my other packs. My brother is a ranger and he wears a mystery ranch. I'm proud to support them even though the model I own isn't made in the Bozeman factory like the military and fire lines

Last edited: