Addiction

docdb

Lil-Rokslider
97cc953162df7d15e52a8eab03ae9178.jpg

Since my original Long Hunter in 2003 (or prior), I’ve had more than 10 Kifaru packs. Just ordered an Urban Ruck. Anyone else afflicted?
Don

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

97cc953162df7d15e52a8eab03ae9178.jpg

Since my original Long Hunter in 2003 (or prior), I’ve had more than 10 Kifaru packs. Just ordered an Urban Ruck. Anyone else afflicted?
Don

I think everyone here is!

tems908

FNG
I've also been bitten by the Kifaru bug. I'm currently researching and reading to try and make my next pack decision. I'm thinking a reckoning but not sure if I want to get a new light frame or a traditional hunting frame. Waiting to read some reviews once people start getting them in hand.

I too got my first Kifaru, a Late Season, when you could get any color you wanted as long as it was black. I eventually sold that pack when I picked up a KU3700 which I still have. Didnt loose much $$ on that LS after years of use. Too bad they dont make the KU series anymore, but I understand why.

Then I sized up to a Bikini w/Highcamp 7k and now the Hunter frame with the HC. I'm going to hold off on the new frames for now, but if I see a good deal in the classifieds here I may cave and give it a go. Never got a bum steer from Kifaru.

I bought my first Kifaru frame and bag last year on April 7th. Since then I’ve bought 4 more bags and will send PayPal tonight for another frame for my wife to use. Kifaru’s are the most comfortable I’ve ever tried on. That belt is something every manufacturer should be looking to mimic. God Bless men.

I bought two Long Hunters for myself and my buddy Johnny Coolidge who guided me at Ultima Thule from Patrick in 1997. Dunno how many I have had since but many. I am still a big fan of the KU 3700 which I gave to my oldest daughter and my KU 5200. I had one of Patrick's first super ultra light rifles in 308 and 260. Yea I'm addicted.