Exo bag on revolution frame

Umpcoos

FNG
I have a k2 frame with 2000 and 5500 exo bags. I really like the exo bags but I'm 6'6" and sometimes wish the k2 frame was a little taller. I've seen on here that exo bags are fairly compatible with kifaru frames. I may try that at some point but I'm wondering if anyone is running an exo bag on a seek outside revolution frame. The frame height adjustability of the revolution seems ideal for me but I have no interest in an X-Pac bag. Thanks.

texag10

WKR
Looking at the exo bags and their attachment method it looks like you would be doing some sewing. The revo frame relies on threading some webbing attached to the bag through tri glide looking things on the frame, then using the webbing on the frame for compression. If you sewed that webbing to the exo bag it might work. not sure how well the exo lid would mate up to the SO frame, and the top compression strap on the SO frame would need a loop on the exo bag to work, but the stretchy pocket section of the exo is right where you would want that buckle to be.