EXO Backorder times

In peoples experience, how good is EXO at meeting their predicted ship dates on backordered packs? Right now they are 6-8 weeks backordered. Have they been pretty accurate in the past?
Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In peoples experience, how good is EXO at meeting their predicted ship dates on backordered packs? Right now they are 6-8 weeks backordered. Have they been pretty accurate in the past?
Thanks

Email Exo and ask them. Steve has been great about answering in the past.

If there’s a reason you’re worried about it shipping in the predicted time I would mention that to them.

ry_kj_an

FNG
I placed an order on April 14th for a K2 2000 in Ranger, lid and some accessories. Was quoted the same 6-8 weeks. I was shocked to receive an email saying it shipped out on April 24th. I actually received today. Expectations were exceeded on the turnaround and the quality. Will definitely be ordering more from EXO. Hope you have a good experience also.

Grady.J

Lil-Rokslider
Ordered a multicam 3500 on April 19th, website said expected ship date was 2-3 weeks. It shipped on April 27th, and was delivered today. Website still says expected date is 2-3 weeks. I had a couple of small special requests, and when they got the pack in and were prepping my order, I got an actual phone call to clarify the details. Absolutely top shelf dudes.

Tick

WKR
Slightly ahead of schedule with good communication in my experience.

Netherman

WKR
From my experience the are the kind of people who under promise and over deliver, so I bet they'll beat the 8 week deadline. I'll second Jacob's suggestion to call them though.

Nick

I ordered a Ranger Green 3500 on April 9, and received it April 26. Came sooner than expected. Super happy with the pack

Elkhntr08

WKR
The turnaround time on my 3500 was 10 days last year, then I got a Christmas card from them in December. Who does that! Makes you feel like part of the family.

looks like I was the exception and was told on 3 separate occasions my pack was going to ship the "next week" and it did not. After 8 weeks I decided to have my money refunded and try a different company. I had previously owned an Exo 3500 and was just upgrading to the 5500, so I have experience with Exo. I still like Exo, I just was unlucky, but decided to go in a different direction.

chas

Lil-Rokslider
I had a pack ordered and had to leave early for a trip due to a cancelation. Contacted Steve and he had one for me before I left. Pack was a 5500 and held 7 days great in the mountains. That is my second pack from them. Quality and service are the best.