tarryall vs avail vs pop up 28

bud

FNG
All right im fixing to buy one of these to fill in when I don't need a frame. Looking for comments from people who have actually used one. Need to be able to carry out backstraps and tenderloins first load then get my frame, but not be stiff as a board and be low profile while still hunting. Talk to me. Thanks.

Trial153

WKR
All right im fixing to buy one of these to fill in when I don't need a frame. Looking for comments from people who have actually used one. Need to be able to carry out backstraps and tenderloins first load then get my frame, but not be stiff as a board and be low profile while still hunting. Talk to me. Thanks.
I have a pop up 18, it carries a load well. I have had it up to about 80 so far and while it isnt as comfortable as the guide lite frame with a big load its still more then manageable.
40-50 pounds...the pop up kills it.
In the day pack mod the pop is lighter and lower profile the full frame.

Hope this helps.

I’ve owned the Avail and Tarryall. Avail is a nice little day pack but no way is it gonna carry heavy weight like the Tarryall. Kept the Tarryall and sold the Avail for a general all purpose pack.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oldhorse

WKR
I’ve owned the Avail and Tarryall. Avail is a nice little day pack but no way is it gonna carry heavy weight like the Tarryall. Kept the Tarryall and sold the Avail for a general all purpose pack.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree with mrbillbrown. I have an Avail and a Tarryall. Both nice packs, but the Tarryall is 1000 cu larger , with a taller, more substantial suspension.

OP
B

bud

FNG
Thanks that helps. Will the tarry all cinch down tight to the back. I watched the video but can't find pic of it being worn. My bikini has 24 inch stays they hang up going under limbs in timber. I see the tarry all has 23 inch. How would tarry all compare to old internal frame t3. Love that pack.
I will pass on the Avail after your input. Got lightweight day packs already.