AWESOME Service from Kifaru

jjjjeremy

Lil-Rokslider
Just want to give Kifaru a shoutout for some awesome service. I sold and swapped some packs, ordered a new Woodsman, and then had a last minute trip pop up sans pack, but with my frame. I sent them an email just to get an ETA on the Woodsman (fully expecting them to say "weeks") and I get a quick reply saying "days" and then a shipment notification.

Thanks Kifaru!!

9d9516c9e47e28d1af20a971a367e8ef.jpg

ce4ef4ee5c11e1abccaa59ff9521a719.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whitetoptom

Lil-Rokslider
Those guys were great to me and super helpful with the questions I had. I ordered a frame and cargo panel in March and the turn around was pretty quick. Ten days from order to ship I believe. I was surprised when I got the email thinking it was still gonna be a while.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Best customer service in America by far. I get a kick out of some of these guys who accuse of the “cult” culture but it’s just wanting to stick with the best.

BKhunter

WKR
I've had nothing but positive experiences with everyone I have spoken with at Kifaru. I also have had nothing but quality products delivered.

TradAg02

Lil-Rokslider
Same here. I preordered the new frame on the 8th along with a bag and some miscellaneous gear. I emailed them on the 11th to let them know I’m leaving on a hunt next week. They said that they didn’t think I’d have it in time, but they would try. I received a shipping notice today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

goph707

FNG
I just got a whole new frame and pack from them Friday. I was shorted two belt pouches. So I emailed them, they were super prompt! Way stoked I went with Kifaru!