Anyone get their KIFARU UL 24” Frame yet?

Looking forward to getting the new UL frame from Kifaru and haven’t got a shipping notice as of yet. Was ordered on 3/19. Not mad or anything, just excited and have a few things planned the beginning of June and was wondering if I should change my plans. Anyone get their 24” yet? Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wb8o5

FNG
I ordered the 24” lite on 3/19 but haven’t heard anything yet.

matman

Lil-Rokslider
Ordered on3/19 and received my lite RG 24” a few days ago. Have not heard anything regarding the UL.

K9Kelly

WKR
Placed order for Coyote light frame and a few other items on 3/30. Received shipping notification yesterday. With respect to your June plans, give Kifaru a quick call? Looks like 24" stuff is moving along!

OP
J
Placed order for Coyote light frame and a few other items on 3/30. Received shipping notification yesterday. With respect to your June plans, give Kifaru a quick call? Looks like 24" stuff is moving along!

I stopped by Kifaru last week while down in the area for work. I hate to be “that guy”.

OP
J
Exactly one minute after I emailed customer service today, I got my shipping notification.

cg2737

WKR
I had shoulder surgery on Tuesday and then received my shipping notification on Wednesday. Looks like I won’t be testing it out any time soon.

OP
J
I had shoulder surgery on Tuesday and then received my shipping notification on Wednesday. Looks like I won’t be testing it out any time soon.

That’s too bad. Get better soon!

matman

Lil-Rokslider

Send it over to me and I’ll tell ya how well it packs. I truly enjoy my Lite, so I can imagine the UL is just as good.