Wait on a SG

gabenzeke

WKR
Does anyone happen to know what the wait on a SG set up and accessories is?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Freestone

Lil-Rokslider
No wait times at all. Everything I have ever ordered has been shipped within two days including the Xcurve when it first came out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
When I ordered my solo bag it took about 3 weeks, I forget exactly why. On the 3-4 other orders I made with them, everything was delivered to me in Alaska within 3-4 days.

arwhntr

Lil-Rokslider
I wouldn't think you would have to wait. My advice would be to call and make sure everything is in stock before ordering if time is of issue. If there is a wait you can always check with their dealers. 1shotgear.com carries SG (a supporter of Rokslide they give a 10% discount to save you a few bones). I know GoHunt also carries SG products but you may have to be a member to purchase.

muddydogs

WKR
I would have to ask what is SG, Stone Glacier, Sitka Gear, Sportsman's Guide or other. In actuality Sportsman's Guide runs with the SG logo.

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
You’ll save like 60 bucks and get free shipping (fast too) if you order from 1 shot gear, I wish I’d known that when I got mine.

If you order from SG you pay shipping and their msrp.

1shotgear

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Does anyone happen to know what the wait on a SG set up and accessories is?

It depends on what you're looking for. They are really great with getting stuff shipped out. Sometimes they are a little late with getting stuff shipped out just for the fact of they can't get it made fast enough. What item are you looking for or waiting on?

OP
G

gabenzeke

WKR
It depends on what you're looking for. They are really great with getting stuff shipped out. Sometimes they are a little late with getting stuff shipped out just for the fact of they can't get it made fast enough. What item are you looking for or waiting on?
Looking to get a medium x curve frame, 40/56 bag, load cell, camp bag, and swing out pockets. Do you happen to have all that on hand? Timing is of the essence since the wife is out of town next week and I can't be caught with more hunting gear. :)

Timing is of the essence since the wife is out of town next week and I can't be caught with more hunting gear. :)

Just have it shipped to your good buddy down the road. I hope to God my wife is not reading this!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
Looking to get a medium x curve frame, 40/56 bag, load cell, camp bag, and swing out pockets. Do you happen to have all that on hand? Timing is of the essence since the wife is out of town next week and I can't be caught with more hunting gear. :)

Good thinking, I’m sort of in the same boat, my wife opens boxes and sees the receipts lol.

OP
G

gabenzeke

WKR
Placed my order and got 1 day shipping. This habit is getting expensive now that I have to send the wife to Mexico whenever I order new gear.

Kotaman

WKR
I would have to ask what is SG, Stone Glacier, Sitka Gear, Sportsman's Guide or other. In actuality Sportsman's Guide runs with the SG logo.

In the “backpack forum” SG is Stone Glacier...period.

90% of what I order from “SG” is in stock and shipped the next day.