New to the forum - trying to decide on a pack

1shotgear

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
I would definitely look into a Kifaru. They have proven time and time again to be the superior pack and they do offer a military discount. I’m just not sure how much that is.

1shotgear will of course market SG on you because they carry them and will receive a kick back on you purchasing from them. As far as KUIU goes just do a little research on this site and you’ll get dozens of hits on people asking “KUIU vs Kifaru or MR”. Personally, I would go with Kifaru. I’ve tried several lower ends packs and this is the Bentley. Plus, the CS is unreal and they will always make it right if anything was to happen. Good luck on your search!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We will definitely push people towards Stone Glacier because we believe they're better packs. We used to carry Kifaru packs, but after substantial experience field testing both, it was clear to us Stone Glacier was superior. We only carry what we believe is the best gear on the market. I would love to hear from your experience why you think Kifaru would be a better purchase. We are always looking for the latest and greatest gear to carry; right now Stone Glacier is our top pick for packs. You can find a lot of positive feedback for Stone Glacier on this forum too. I have yet to see any complaints about their customer service, but if you had an issue we would love to step in and make things right.

We're happy to support our troops with a military discount as well! Just send me a PM or give us a call.

Aron Snyder

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Feel free to call me anytime with questions.

720-937-1418

If I don't hear from you, good luck with your decision!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Fedster

FNG
I have a https://seekoutside.com/ revolution with different bags and it is ace. One benefit is that you can change the frame height from 24' to 28' *in the field* with no tools, so you can use a 24' frame to go around and turn it in a 28' for loading stuff out. I particularly like the articulated belt attachment. In any case, as people differ in build it is impossible to say 'this is the objectively best pack', so ideally you should try before you buy.