Exo bag on a SG frame?

Hunter Sargent

Lil-Rokslider
Has anyone put an Exo bag on a SG frame? I'm basically married to my X-Curve due to it's comfort, but would like a camo bag for treestand hunting. The Exo 2000ci bag looks perfect, however I'm not sure it will fit on the SG frame.

And before anyone says it: yes, I have looked at the smaller SG bags, but they are only available in grey, which would get me picked off in a heartbeat in the whitetail woods. Thanks.

pods8 (Rugged Stitching)

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Seems like the xcurve frame stays would want to poke through the slots in the frame sleeve of the exo pack (where the exo frame load lifters thread thru).

FYI, I can make a custom bag for the xcurve if desired just keep in mind the camo fabric options are limited to what is available on the secondary market by the yard.

OP
H

Hunter Sargent

Lil-Rokslider
Seems like the xcurve frame stays would want to poke through the slots in the frame sleeve of the exo pack (where the exo frame load lifters thread thru).

FYI, I can make a custom bag for the xcurve if desired just keep in mind the camo fabric options are limited to what is available on the secondary market by the yard.

I am interested in what you can do. I've been meaning to reach out to you for a SG nalgene pouch anyway. I'll send an email your way.