SO Saker

coues32

WKR
I got mine, awesome set up, haven't had time to put to work yet. Quality,well thought out pack. If it is comfy like most claim I will be done searching for a pack......

OP
netman

netman

WKR
Thanks for the response! I spoke to someone at SO a couple weeks ago and they said the packs were about ready to ship.

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
Are SO packs the same as kifaru or SG etc in that tou need to buy a frame and then choose the bag?

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
They list them on their website as complete packs, frame only, and bag only.

Ok so for example when I look at that brooks pack, it includes their frame?

It’s just hard to tell at least for me since they sell ththem frame I just wasn’t clear if that frame comes with them.

In that case it looks like these are pretty affordable compared to some other companies.

I have the Brooks pack. The price ($489) includes the frame. The lumbar pad was extra, as were the frame extensions.

It’s just hard to tell at least for me since they sell ththem frame I just wasn’t clear if that frame comes with them.

In that case it looks like these are pretty affordable compared to some other companies.

RockChucker30

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor

The Brooks or Saker will come with a frame.

If you're looking at a packbag only it will say packbag only in the product name (all those are in a different category - https://seekoutside.com/unaweep-pack-bags-only/), and the first thing in the description is that it does not come with suspension.

It's confusing, we get this question a bit, so that's the best way we've found to make sure people are getting what they think they are.

Difference in Brooks and Saker is that the Saker has breakaway carry - meat between suspension and packbag, Brooks does not.

Give us a call with questions, 970-208-8108.

Nathan

OP
netman

netman

WKR
Got the email yesterday that my pack was shipped. Said Friday is when it will land on my porch.