Kifaru Packs and Pistol Holster Configurations

TGRhunter

FNG
I am looking at options for a side holster on my Hunting Kifaru Frame Belt. Anyone like to share pictures and details on their setup?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

colersu22

WKR
I think a lot of people use the JC customs holster on a Kifaru, I used a gunfighters inc holster with a custom sleeve to make an OWB holster with belt loops mount on my Kifaru belt but now I just use a gunfighters inc kenai chest holster.

SoTxShooter

Lil-Rokslider
I just got my JC custom in last week and I got the chance to use it this weekend. I really like the way I can use it both on my pack belt and on my pants. Don't hesitate to place an order with him! However, be prepared for a bit of a wait. I wasn't in a rush, so I didn't care one bit. But if you are looking for something quickly, it may not be your best option.

I'm using an Uncle Mike's holster being held on with a Jimmy Tarps pals adapter. Holds the pistol extremely tight and no flop. I am really impressed with it and glad I decided to try it. I have less then $30 in the whole setup. Holster and adapter. Don't be afraid of trying it! Jimmy doesn't make junk.