Seek outside water bladder options

Jacobo2012

Lil-Rokslider
Hi all I'm curious on what people are running for bladders on seek outside packs I just purchased a new evo frame with a goshawk bag. I thought there would be a sleeve or something in the bag but there's not. Any feed back would be appreciated thanks!

DWP51

Lil-Rokslider
Just got the same setup. I plan on running my bladder between the frame and bag. I have a few ideas as to how I will hang it, but I am going to use the meat shelf, a strap, and the pressure from the bag to hold it in place. When packing meat between the frame and bag I will likely have it between meat and bag.

I also have a base talon and will explore putting the bladder in the mesh sleeve, but I expect it to be too far back for my liking.

OP
Jacobo2012

Jacobo2012

Lil-Rokslider
Thank you very much I was thinking the same thing with the bladder in the base talon. Was also thinking maybe sideways in the new lid.?

DWP51

Lil-Rokslider
Thank you very much I was thinking the same thing with the bladder in the base talon. Was also thinking maybe sideways in the new lid.?

I have a lid as well, but so ar it seems too floppy for my 3 liter bladder and probably too small.

texag10

WKR
On my frame there are 2 tabs right by the upper cross bar. I tied some paracord in a loop and use a very small carabiner to hook my platypus big zip 2L on. I used to carry it in the talon.

RockChucker30

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
The two tabs plus some cordage is the easy way. Fast access by disconnecting the top of the packbag, weight is next to your back, and if you spring a leak your gear doesn't get soaked.

No sleeve for several reasons. First it's not needed because the bladder is protected by packbag and by frame encasement. And some users use bottles instead, so it's really unnecessary weight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a square 2L bladder that I can run in the lid with room for some snacks and such. Or a rectangular 3L bladder fits nice in the bag or between the bag and frame.

ellsworb

Lil-Rokslider
I’m rocking the fortress 4800 on my Revo frame... and I swear by the talon. Admittedly almost required with my pack bag, but it’s got the sleeve for my bladder and sure makes for a dandy sleeve for my kill kit. I think it’s a little more practical that a lid even (for roll top bags).

Westside

FNG
I am super surprised how well water bladder between bag and frame works. I rigged up a cord from the two tabs on top of load lifters and on side of frame with a caribener and a platypus 1.8 litre bag on a gaushawk. Really awesome with moderate load. Again impressed with this frame and pack.