High Country Brown Bears Video Review

Greetings, Not sure if the mods want this here and perhaps they can create this as a sticky. However that is above my pay grade so I will let them decide.
Anyway, A short time ago I saw a posting from Billy Molls offering a copy of "High Country Brown Bears" for a honest review of the DVD here on Rokslide. Well, lady luck( or Billy) smiled on me and I received this DVD in the mail. I took part of an afternoon to stay inside next to the a/c, poured an iced tea and watched the film... Here's a short overview and my take.
Without sounding too much like a 6th grade book report, I will review it in the following way. I enjoy hunting shows and movies and have found they can be like craft brews and garage bands.. intentions are good but are lacking substance and good taste. The shows I most enjoy highlight characteristics of the animal being pursued, hunting tips, show surrounding nature/animals encountered and above all show the true personality of the hunter.
The DVD did all of these things. The cinematography was pretty good, perhaps not as refined as other more commercial videos but like a homemade meal versus a five star restaurant, the images were every bit as impressive as it needed to be to convey the feel of the hunt and the area in which they hunted.
The film covered the natural tendencies of bears and how that lends itself to the way Billy guided his hunters. This in turn led into some good insight to how to hunt bears. Other tips and preferred gear for such hunts was covered. This is not a true "how-to" video but it does cover enough of the common questions of hunting bears to be a good start to anyone who is considering such a hunt.
There are a number of sections showing Alaska flora and fauna that the hunters see during their treks. These add to the show, but that is just how I see things.
Lastly, the narration from Billy does much to allow the viewer to get a very good feel about what type of person he is. The hunters are guided thus not a whole lot is shared but their ability and determination are not left out.
In the end, I was left seeking more. Not in a bad way just in the fact that I enjoyed the movie and wanted to see more of what Billy had to offer. I wasn't disappointed and have another one of his videos on its way... I guess that should tell you enough.
If anyone seeks more information google will be your friend and of course Billy is on Rokslide as well.
Thanks to Billy and your time to allow this opportunity.