Spring Canada black bear Outfitters recommendations

cocky84

WKR
Looking for a reputable outfitter for a spring black bear hunt over bait. Would like some good fishing in the mornings also. Anyone have any suggestions? Or a website where i could find some outfitter ratings?

KJH

WKR
Nabess Park

Personal experience hunting/fishing with these guys. I highly recommend them for a average priced hunt with amazing fishing. I've taken a lot of spring bears at his stands and closely surrounding area. They are located in West Central Manitoba. You can easily drive there in 22 hours or less from Albany Missouri. Ask for James if you call them.

I have no idea how they are rated, but I give them a 10 for service and quality hunting. Its not a 5 star type of place, but its clean and comfortable with great food. Its far from DIY, but not 5 stars in terms of luxury.

tater

WKR
If you are a bowhunter, look up Rob Nye in Northern Saskatchewan. If he is still guiding out of his Carrot River location you will have the chance at some big bears and amazing fishing.

I've never hunted with him, but my family is in N. Sk., and he has had a solid, well known reputation for 25 years and that area is famous for big bears and great fishing.

DRUSS

WKR
I hunted with saskcan outfitters a couple times with bow over bait. Fun trip also went pike fishing too. Filled a 54qt cooler in a couple hrs 3 of us fishing and had lunch for the whole group in camp. Central Saskatchewan

Check out john and jenn rivet in Alberta they guide some amazing bears for clients like cam Hanes and joe rogan. Livinthedreamproductions.ca is their website

Fishn4eyes

Lil-Rokslider
Mike Ukrainetz and Mike's Outfitting does a good job although he doesn't have access to the fishing you were wanting.

I hunted with him last year, am hunting with them this year and next year as well.

Great trophy quality bears in a nice area, good food, and very comfortable accomodations.

ndflatlander

Lil-Rokslider
Darrells outfitting in central Manitoba is really good with excellent success rates. I hunted 8 years in a row with him and never seen anyone go home empty handed. Fishing is excellent around his Grand Rapids camp. I think he's got a website and Facebook page.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk