Washington 2017 Spring Bear Drawing/Results

Mike7

WKR
If anyone knows, please post up when WA spring bear results are available...and post if you were successful.

My son and I have been putting in for a SW WA hunt together for the past few years, and are hoping this is the year....fingers crossed.

colersu22

WKR
I read on Hunt WA that it is supposed to be this week. They have a 10 page thread going on now following r the spring draw. I am hoping for Monroe unit so keeping my fingers crossed.

Clarktar

WKR
THis might be your year Mike. I know several people who did not put in for the SW Bear units due to Snow pack concerns and logistics..

Brock A

Super Moderator
Staff member
THis might be your year Mike. I know several people who did not put in for the SW Bear units due to Snow pack concerns and logistics..
I hope that's the case. Improve my draw odds ;-).

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I put in for the NE corner with 2 points, so you never know. Hopefully the draw is soon, the anticipation is brutal.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

OP
M

Mike7

WKR
Oops, I typed that wrongly. We actually put in for the blues/"SE" draw. I don't imagine snow will be a problem there at all, but I still hope nobody applies. Lol.

92xj

WKR
Not sure what unit you're hoping for but some of the blues got 12-30" of snow just last weekend in top of what was already on the ground. I'd imagine the snow could be an issue.

92xj

WKR
I think tick numbers depend more on the air temp. If it's warm around the vegetation they are wintering in they will come out and play. So the snow could be a few inches deep but the blade of grass they are chilling in could be 18" and they would come out.

colersu22

WKR
I got selected....for 1 point. I guess I still plan on turkey hunting next month.

wawhitey

Lil-Rokslider
I struck out, as did everybody i know. Ill try to hit unit 1 id to break in my new call this spring, late may or early june, whatever works out with my time off work.