Washington 2017 Spring Bear Drawing/Results

7mag.

WKR
Wow, 7 points, that is tough man. Sorry bout that, you have to draw next year, and maybe the snow won't be so deep.

Crazy how Washington works. I only put in for Wenaha, and I know of at least 5 people who drew it with 5 points or less this year.

Take notes, I'll be looking for advice when I draw next year.

wawhitey

Lil-Rokslider
Friend of mine drew 49n, so ill be out hunting with him, try to call one in for him, help glass and pack. We live in 121, so 117 is right next door, well be able to spend plenty of time on his tag.

emac01

FNG
Drew wenaha also. Probably wont be getting in there anytime soon. Will be taking the sled up this weekend to check out the snow. Was up there a couple weeks ago and there was 9 ft at misery

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Himark

FNG
Same here 6 points no good my neighbor drew first time ever putting in, so will have to settle for turkey.

Saylean

FNG
No luck for me, but my brother drew Skagit, my bro in law Skagit and my other brother Monroe...guess I am chasing with a camera this spring. Good luck to everyone else!

Skagit tag this year for me! Its Going to be a little more difficult with them shutting down some of the road systems this spring....

wawhitey

Lil-Rokslider
Seems like a slow start this year. I didnt draw this year, but ill be helping a friend in 117. Ive been out hiking around checking cams in 101 & 121 the last couple days. Seen no bears, nor any sign, but got a couple bears on cam here at home, and 1 on public land in my home unit (121) just yesterday. Theyre moving a bit, but i expect it will be a couple more weeks before party time. 121 spring bears - Album on Imgur

CaNINE

FNG
I was turkey hunting in 121 this weekend. Saw 3 bears, all between 2200 - 2500 ft elevation on SW facing slopes working the green up on skidder trails. They are starting to move.

wawhitey

Lil-Rokslider
Had to chase a bear out of my back yard this morning in 121, theyre getting pretty active now. Good luck to all you jerks who drew tags!

FWilliams

FNG
anyone seeing anything in 117. I am headed over this week . been trying to wait for the weather to improve over there , but starting to run out of season.

probably be over for 4 or 5 days , then head back over for the last 7.

Fred