Field judging Colorado bears

New to bear hunting, have seen quite a few in the woods while cruising timber and hunting deer/elk but have only recently started considering them a "game animal" I would pursue. For the last several years my cameras have been littered with them in this particular area. So, below are several different bears from game cameras in a western slope hunting unit in Colorado. All are from 3 cameras within a one mile radius! Are any "takers"? If some are not, why? Not trolling here - serious question for a bear newbie.

Thanks - Chas

WGI_6512.jpg

WGI_6509.jpg

WGI_0654.jpg

WGI_0314.jpg

WGI_0109.jpg

kscowboy01

Lil-Rokslider
It's Colorado and baiting isn't allowed. Once you toss out baiting, the success rate goes way, way down. You are not spot-and-stalking on Vancouver Island where you'll glass-up 10+ bears a day. A legal bear in Colorado is a trophy (in most units). I was one of 2 hunters to successfully harvest a bear in 54 last year. The other was a sow. If you are fortunate enough to have the opportunity to legally harvest a Colorado bear, take it. I would be pleased with any of those in your pics, as they are legal bears.